- Lose inches + gain energy
- Break your sugar addiction
- Improve your general health
- Pay by installments
- Vegetarian option
Next program starts January 2015. Register your interest now.Register now!
- A fantastic weekly meal plan with simple, delicious and filling recipes - including a vegetarian option. (Please note: We no longer recommend the Vegetarian Meal Plan for vegans.)
- Weekly motivational video and two live webinars with Sarah.
- Support from a team of doctors, nutritionists, dietitians, counsellors, health coaches, personal trainers and more.
- Daily advice, tips and tricks to help you quit the white stuff for good.
- Unlimited access to the meal plans, forums, recipes and all other content until December 21.
"The I Quit Sugar 8 Week Program has literally changed my life. It's not just about education on the evils of the white stuff (although that's scary), it's about providing you with the tools for healthy eating that are simple, practical and realistic for a busy lifestyle. Not only do I feel great, I am less bloated, I sleep better, my mood is more positive, I have boundless energy and I can whip up a sugar free meal in minutes with little fuss. The support of the IQS team, the inspiration from Sarah, the huge amount of resources, meal plans and guidance as well as the input of other program members has armed me with everything I need to quit sugar for good"
"I said no several times today to a colleague's birthday cake. I just didn't care for it even though it looked amazing! The fact that I can now choose not to have sugar with confidence is AWESOME! I love being un-attached to sugar, I am not beating myself up about not having any or making myself feel guilty for not having a slice. THANK YOU IQS!"
"I just want to share my appreciation to Sarah and her team. I have gained so much from this program and have my sugar cravings under control finally! All the things I wanted to occur have happened: 4kg weight loss, clearer skin, even energy levels, clearer more alert mind and just not as grumpy.
These recipes/meal plans have been great and I can see some of these recipes being used by my family for years. My family has loved trying the new flavours. Thanks for everything you have put into this."