Nausea from fruit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Boyd Family 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Les

I made my son banana and coconut icy poles yesterday. There was some left over so I ate it, probably less than half a cup. I couldn’t resist the smell of the banana, plus wanted to see how it made me feel. Anyway, feeling really nauseous this morning. Wondering if anyone else has felt nauseous after fruit. I know we aren’t supposed to eat banana but I have missed them more than chocolate.

Anita Cordon

they do smell so very good don’t they…

I haven’t tried fruit yet, but all of the ‘snacks’ we’ve had over the last couple of weeks have made me feel nauseous or have a stomach ache! And that’s the fructose free ones… so I haven’t yet been game to nibble on fruit!

Les

Yeah, noticed all sweet things have left me feeling a bit off.

Boyd Family

I haven’t been having any of the sweets on the program at all. Just too busy and haven’t been interested. But I did make the cream cheese and put scoop in a bowl with a few frozen berries, maybe 8 berries (kind of looked like a scoop of vanilla icecream with berries). Didn’t get sick from that, and I thought it was delicious. But my daughter tasted it pulled a face and said “tart’. I still think it is pure luxury, happy to have that for my dessert.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our 220,000 followers!
Get weekly sugar-free tips in one nifty newsletter
Want to try some recipes?