Yes! You heard right, an I Quit Sugar Kids Cookbook! (And we’d love YOU to contribute.)
- Got kids and struggling to keep them sugar free?
- Finding it tricky to navigate children’s birthday parties and events?
- Want to spend time baking with your kids but stuck for healthy fun recipes?
- Got a fussy eater who won’t eat his greens and looking for new ideas?
We’re putting together a sugar-free Kids Cookbook, and we’ll be tackling all of these issues and more!
You might like to get on board and contribute. Got a sugar-free kids recipe, or a very clever tip/trick you’d like to share?
- To submit your recipe, simply email email@example.com
- Include the header: KIDS EBOOK RECIPE
- Your recipe:
- needs to be fructose free (no honey, maple syrup, agave)
- include low-fructose fruits only
- must be tested twice
- needs to be supplied with an image
We’re looking for recipes in any of the following categories:
- lunchbox options
- ways to get more greens into your children
- healthy versions of fast food meals
- party foods (cakes, cupcakes, treats, drinks, party bag options)
- easy baking with young kids
- breakfast foods – clever, simple ideas
- kid staples (like baked beans on toast, or mac ‘n cheese)
- healthy snack options for morning/afternoon tea
- frozen treats - ice creams, sorbets, frozen yoghurts and homemade ice blocks
We can’t promise that all recipes will be included, but we will be paying $50 for each recipe that makes the cut.
We’ll also include your name, and a link to your website and/or social media profile. As a contributor you’ll also have access to our affiliate program, which means you’ll be able to earn a little extra from the Cookbook if you promote it through your own website or social networks.
For clever tips and tricks:
- To submit, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the header: KIDS EBOOK TIPS AND TRICKS
- Your tip or trick needs to be just one or two lines, with your name and the tip or trick.
We’re looking for clever tips and tricks we can scatter throughout the Cookbook, for example:
“Amy’s tip: use two slices of apple with peanut butter in the middle as a nifty mid-morning “sandwich” snack.”
We can’t promise that all clever tips and tricks will be included, but we will be paying $20 for each one that makes the cut. We’ll also include your name, and a link to your website and/or social media profile with your tip or trick.
All recipes, tips and tricks need to be submitted BEFORE August 25.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Note: Writing your ideas in the comments below will not be counted as a submission.