For those of you just diving into the world of quitting sugar, it can all get a little … confusing.
So we’ve compiled this list to better explain exactly how you can quit sugar with us.
1. You can quit sugar with our I Quit Sugar print books.
This is Sarah Wilson’s very first print book and is a step-by-step guide to kicking the habit, losing weight and getting well.
It includes 108 sugar-free recipes that will leave you happy and satisfied, along with an eight-week sugar detox meal plan.
It’s full of tips, tricks and techniques to overcome cravings and find healthy sugar substitutes.
After the success Sarah had helping thousands of people worldwide kick their sugar habit, her second print book focuses on how to be sugar-free forever.
Drawing on tried-and-tested methods and extensive research, the book incorporates 148 sugar-free recipes that maximise nutrition and bring everything back to JERF (just eat real food).
It includes how to completely detox from sugar, how to exercise less (but with better results), handy allergen guides and swaps, and a four-week wellness program with menu plans.
In Sarah’s third print book, she strips everything back to the essentials, simply and deliciously.
Making scraps sexy again, Sarah shows us how to shop, cook and eat like we used to in the days before sugar-laced processed food hit our shelves, with 306 sugar-free recipes.
Incorporating the latest nutrition research and kitchen hacks, this book is the ultimate cooking guide for those who not only want to kick sugar, but who are ready to embrace the health-giving, planet-saving simpliciousness of real food.
While our remaining print books do not necessarily teach you how to quit your addiction to sugar, they do offer great solutions to help your children and family members quit sugar, too.
2. You can quit sugar with our I Quit Sugar eBooks.
This is the original 8-Week Program Sarah created back in 2011. It’s full of step-by-step guides on how to detox yourself, but unlike the I Quit Sugar: Cookbook (mentioned above) and our online 8-Week Program, this book does not contain any meal plans.
If you’re looking for the most cost-effective option, this is probably your best bet. But only if you’re fairly strong-willed and comfortable finding recipes and organising dinners yourself.
This is the digital version of the recipe component of the New York Times best-seller I Quit Sugar, a compilation of 108 sugar free recipes that will leave you happy and satisfied.
While our other recipe eBooks do not necessarily provide step-by-step instructions on how to quit sugar, they do provide hundreds of delicious recipes to help!
- I Quit Sugar: Clean ‘N’ Green Smoothies
- I Quit Sugar: Healthy Family Meals
- I Quit Sugar: One-Pot Wonders
- I Quit Sugar: The Chocolate Cookbook Volume I
- I Quit Sugar: The Chocolate Cookbook Volume II
- I Quit Sugar: Christmas Cookbook
- I Quit Sugar: Kids Cookbook
- I Quit Sugar: Slow Cooker Cookbook
3. You can quit sugar with our I Quit Sugar: 8-Week Program.
If you’re looking for the ultimate sugar-quitting advice… this is it!
- Weekly Meal Plans and Shopping Lists.
- New and exclusive 8-Week Program member-only recipes.
- Access to expert dietitians, nutritionists, GPs, naturopaths, psychologists, life coaches and personal trainers.
- Support in the I Quit Sugar Community Forums.
- Weekly motivational videos with Sarah.
- Weekly emails to keep you on track.
- Recipes developed and tested by a nutritionist.
Plus, the benefits of the program include:
- Learning new recipes and cooking skills.
- Discovering how to take control of your health.
- Better concentration.
- Increased energy.
- Clearer skin.
- Weight loss.
- Better sleep.
- Developing positive eating habits to maintain your wellness for life.
Don’t just have to take our word for it. Read our 8-Week Program success stories here.
Are you ready to transform your life and quit sugar for good?
Join us on our next 8-Week Program, starting February 2!