We are on the hunt for a killer Marketing Executive who will be responsible for pro-actively managing all end-to-end marketing objectives across the business. Critical to this role is an understanding of the core principals of the IQS philosophy. Exceptional knowledge of and passion for results driven marketing, with the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
About the business and the role
I Quit Sugar is a fast growing health & wellness startup. Launched over three years ago as the brainchild of author and media personality Sarah Wilson, it’s grown from humble beginnings to become one of the leaders in the online health space.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement B2C marketing activity with relevant stakeholder engagement
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Champion brand guidelines and ensure all campaigns are aligned with our overall business and marketing objectives
- Test and analyse campaign effectiveness and make recommendations and improvements to subsequent campaigns
- Prepare ongoing (weekly and monthly) reports on all marketing activity
- Design, build and execute all email marketing activity to audience segments – includes data management within email marketing tool
- Asset management – responsible for briefing, maintaining, distributing and uploading all marketing assets
- Assist in managing external agencies (creative and media)
- Monitor competitor activity and market presence
- Manage affiliate marketing activity to drive website traffic and drive sales
- Maintain e-Commerce platform including online store product management and weekly/monthly sales reporting
- Create and publish web content including writing copy and editing images for website and marketing emails
- Resellers – managing product sales on 3rd party sites
- Ensure content across all platforms drives engagement and leads to increased traffic and sales
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager to deliver activity to budget
- Assist with budget reporting
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree preferred in marketing, communications or other related subject
- At least 2 years successful track record working in a relevant marketing and/or agency environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Passion for data driven results is required to succeed in this role
- You’ll know how to nail organisational and administrative skills whilst keeping keen eye for detail (as this is essential)!
- You’ll have a demonstrated ability to effectively plan, develop and implement strategy from a marketing perspective
- You’ll have strong written and visual communication skills
- You’ll have proven experience in building and executing campaigns using marketing automation systems is advantageous
- You’ll have experience with content management systems including writing copy and editing images for website and marketing emails
- You’ll work with proficiency when managing multiple projects within tight deadlines
- You’ll have the ability to work autonomously (self motivated) and as part of a team
- You’ll love collaboration and be able to work with multiple teams to ensure marketing messaging is consistent for our audience and drives business objectives of increasing traffic and driving sales
- You’ll have a demonstrated ability to manage and resolve issues
- You’re results oriented, with excellent analytical skills to effectively measure success
- You’ll be ideas and solutions focused
- You’ll have a demonstrated interest in health and wellness
Job benefits and perks
Based in Surry Hills, the digital hub of Sydney, we’re a team of highly passionate, health-conscious folk who live the company values with an in-house kitchen, bike racks and a light airy space right next to killer coffee shops and eateries.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Subject line: MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Your full resume.
- A short cover letter telling us why you’d be great for the role.
Only individuals with the right to work in Australia will be considered. This role is full time, based in Surry Hills, Sydney. We can’t wait to hear from you!