We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team at I Quit Sugar to assist with creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will assist with all administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing, content, customer service and product teams at all stages of our marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge across developing various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team in all daily administrative tasks
- Create and publish web content including editing images for website and marketing emails
- Design and build marketing emails using CRM software – includes copywriting
- Maintain all marketing calendar activity and alignment with other teams
- Maintain weekly reporting across all activity and any test and learn campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Monitor competitor activity and market presence
- Help organise marketing events
Knowledge + Skills
- A strong desire to learn along with a keen eye for detail
- A solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll have a passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- You’ll have a keen interest in the health and wellness industry
- You’ll be able to take direction and absorb quickly
- Photoshop/Indesign skills are advantageous
- To be the successful applicant you must be available at least one day per week for a 12 week period (length of internship)
- Additionally, you must currently be studying or have recently completed a degree in marketing, media or communications
- Please note, this is an unpaid internship that will provide you with valuable industry experience within one of Australia’s leading health and wellness companies
Does this sound like you?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Subject line: MARKETING INTERN
- Your full resume.
- A short cover letter outlining why you’d be the perfect fit for this role and your availability