About the business and the role.
I Quit Sugar is a fast growing health & wellness startup. Launched over three years ago as the brainchild of author and media personality Sarah Wilson, it’s grown from humble beginnings to become one of the leaders in the online health space.
We’re looking for a passionate, organised and genuine person to support our fabulous sugar-free community across all our social and community service platforms.You’ll need experience working with a large and vocal online community, and an understanding of I Quit Sugar’s principals in order to answer the many varied questions that come our way! A healthy passion for cooking will also come in handy, ‘cos we get asked a lot of questions on that front, too! The role is full-time, based at our awesome offices in Sydney.
Major Duties and Responsibilities.
Emails and live chat
- Respond to IQS community via email and Live Chat using Zendesk.
- Promptly and accurately respond in the IQS style to questions, issues and queries.
- Allocate to appropriate team members (tech support, marketing requests, etc).
Social media moderation for IQS
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Answering questions and driving conversation
- Reporting on what the community is and isn’t interested in, common issues, etc
- Review, monitor and respond to comments and questions on blog articles and recipes via Disqus.
- Provide exceptional service to help promote 8WP membership conversions.
- Manage forums, including responding to questions and forwarding on to relevant Experts as needed.
- Pulling and developing insights on community driven topics. Aim to provide info on what customer is looking for, needs, wants, has issues with.
- Including common themes and ways we can improve our services.
- Communicate insights with rest of IQS team.
Knowledge & Experience.
Formal qualification in nutrition and/or cooking desired but not essential.
- Previous experience in a customer support role or similar
- Impeccable grammar and spelling with great attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve issues and work autonomously.
- Familiar with IQS philosophy, values and terminology.
- Motivation to go above and beyond, forward thinking and solutions focused.
- Passion for food, health and wellbeing.
- Proactive in building personal and team knowledge base.
Job benefits and perks.
Based in Surry Hills, the digital hub of Sydney, we’re a team of highly passionate, health-conscious folk who live the company values with an in-house kitchen, bike racks and a light airy space right next to killer coffee shops and eateries.
Email us at email@example.com and include:
- Subject line: ONLINE COMMUNITY & CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR
- Your full resume.
- A short cover letter telling us why you’d be great for the role.
Only individuals with the right to work in Australia will be considered. This role is full time, based in Surry Hills, Sydney. We can’t wait to hear from you!