As IQS continues to expand, we are seeking a PR & Partnerships Executive who will be responsible for driving our PR and publicity, develop strong working relationships with our existing partners and find new partners. The PR & Partnerships Executive will work closely with all departments to develop and manage PR and partnership opportunities.
About the business and the role
I Quit Sugar is a fast growing health & wellness startup. Launched over three years ago as the brainchild of author and media personality Sarah Wilson, it’s grown from humble beginnings to become one of the leaders in the online health space.
Major duties and responsibilities
PR & Relationship Marketing
- Create and manage Public Relations Plans and media releases.
- Manage media monitoring and report on return on investment and KPIs.
- Coordinate interviews, photo shoots, media briefings and promotional events.
- Pitch and achieve significant media outcomes.
- Speak to the media on behalf of the business, under the direction of the GM.
- Work with our Partners to closely align brands and achieve mutual outcomes.
- Maintain and grow electronic media contact lists and relationships.
- Source opportunities, write and manage award submissions for events and the business.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to coordinate events and product launches.
- Identify target categories and clients that align with IQS vision and values.
- Create innovative and compelling campaign proposals for qualified partners that meet their objectives.
- Ensure messaging and materials are up to date and in line with the the IQS brand.
- Regularly meet with prospective clients & agencies to maintain awareness of IQS as a channel.
- Respond to all partnership enquiries.
- Manage the partner relationship through regular communication to drive further revenue opportunities.
- Effectively manage IQS partners to ensure campaigns run smoothly and meet agreed contractual requirements.
- Be responsible for end-to-end campaign management in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, including working with editorial and social to develop and produce content ideas.
- Ensure seamless delivery of campaigns from concept delivery, client approvals, campaign rollout to post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Liaise with finance to ensure invoices are raised and paid on time.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager to deliver activity to budget
- Assist with budget reporting
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally 2+ years working in a PR and publicity in food or health & wellness industry.
- 2+ years media sales experience with content integration management experience.
- Extensive PR contacts in food or health and wellness industry.
- Experience working with content teams in a multi-channel marketing environment.
- Managing clients through the pipeline to maximize sales and deliver accurate forecasting and reach targets.
- Agency and direct sales experience preferred.
- You’ll be highly organised and able to work autonomously and as a part of a broader team.
- You’ll be creative and able to develop integrated solutions across our platforms.
- You’ll develop and drive new business with your established contact list of health-related direct and agency clients.
- You’ll nurture our existing clients and partners and develop new opportunities to grow their business.
- You’ll be confident delivering in KPIs and sales targets.
- You’ll have a understanding the partnership and sales life-cycle.
- You’re passionate about health and wellbeing and have preferably been working with clients in this space.
Job benefits and perks
Based in Surry Hills, the digital hub of Sydney, we’re a team of highly passionate, health-conscious folk who live the company values with an in-house kitchen, bike racks and a light airy space right next to killer coffee shops and eateries.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Subject line: PR & PARTNERSHIP EXECUTIVE
- Your full resume.
- A short cover letter telling us why you’d be great for the role.
Only individuals with the right to work in Australia will be considered. This role is full time, based in Surry Hills, Sydney. We can’t wait to hear from you!