Game of Skill ‐ Terms & Conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over. Employees of I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. or KitchenAid and their immediate families are ineligible.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
- Entry to the Competition opens on Tuesday 12th December 2017 and closes at 11:59PM (AEST) on Thursday 4th January 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- To qualify for entry, entrants must join the 8-Week Program starting 4 January 2018 and answer the competition question within the promotional period as specified above.
- Entrants may only enter once and all entries become and remain the property of I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd.
- Winners of the competition will be selected by an I Quit Sugar employee (based off the entry question) on Monday 8 January 2018 following the promotional period (as specified above) and will be notified via email.
- There will be a total of two (2) prize winners judged from eligible entries. The grand prize is a KitchenAid Magnetic Drive Blender (KSB5080) (valued at $999.00 AUD), the Super Smoothies eBook (valued at $12.99 AUD) and the Clean ‘n’ Green Smoothies eBook (valued at $12.99 AUD) each for the two (2) winners.
- The prize winners will be sent their eBooks via email, and their KitchenAid blender will be shipped directly from KitchenAid to their nominated address. No P.O. Boxes accepted.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges’ decision(s). The Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize (or any part of it).
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for an item of similar value.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail.
- If a prize winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of the selection process I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. will reselect a competition winner and proceed through the previously mentioned procedures.
- I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred in connection with taking up the prizes.
- The prize winners will be notified by I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. via the email address supplied.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition. CAUTION: any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Unless otherwise notified, I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the Prize. If for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or Competition process.
The winners of our KitchenAid competition are:
- Karmi, from QLD Australia.
- Louise, from Wellington New Zealand.