Game of Skill ‐ Terms & Conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be Australian residents and must be aged 18 and over. Employees of I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. or Woolworths and their immediate families are ineligible.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
- Entry to the Competition opens on Tuesday 15th August 2017 and closes at 11:59PM (AEST) on Thursday 7th September 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- To qualify for entry, entrants must join the 8-Week Program starting 7 September 2017 and answer the competition question within the promotional period as specified above.
- Entrants may only enter once and all entries become and remain the property of I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd.
- Winners of the competition will be selected by an I Quit Sugar employee (based off the entry question) on Monday 11th September 2017 following the promotional period (as specified above) and will be notified via email.
- There will be a total of three (3) prize winners judged from eligible entries. The grand prize is $1000 AUD worth of Woolworths online vouchers (redeemable online only) per winner.
- The prize pool is values at $3,000 AUD (including GST). Each prize consists of (10) x $100 promotional codes to be redeemed at www.woolworths.com.au. (i.e promotional codes for a credit of a total of $1,000 AUD to be redeemed at www.woolworths.com.au) which will be valid for six (6) months from the date of issue. Each promotional code must be used in a single transaction (with a maximum of two promotional codes that can be redeemed in any one transaction). Unused credit attached to a promotional code will be forfeited and will not be able to be used for a further transaction. Where transactions require a refund (in part or in full) this will be refunded to the Woolworths Online customer account by way of a goodwill voucher. Refunds of cash or a cash credit are not permitted. Each transaction involving redemption of a promotional code/s will require a minimum spend of $30 for Pick Up orders (excluding any vouchers or offers, Woolworths Flowers, delivery charges and Delivery Saver items, tobacco/smoking, gift cards, mobile charge, travel cards and tickets) or $50 for Home Delivery orders (excluding any vouchers or offers, Woolworths Flowers, delivery charges and Delivery Saver items, tobacco/smoking products, gift cards, mobile charge, travel cards and tickets). Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with an other offer in order to be redeemed and are single use only.
- The prize winners will be sent their prize via email.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges’ decision(s). The Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize (or any part of it).
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for an item of similar value.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail.
- If a prize winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of the selection process I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. will reselect a competition winner and proceed through the previously mentioned procedures.
- I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred in connection with taking up the prizes.
- The prize winners will be notified by I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. via the email address supplied.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition. CAUTION: any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Unless otherwise notified, I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd. may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by I Quit Sugar Pty. Ltd.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the Prize.
- If for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or Competition process.