- 45 recipes created and developed by a qualified nutritionist.
- 25+ inspiring foodie photos.
- Step-by-step recipe instructions.
- Handy substitution and allergy guides.
- Breakfast in 2 Minutes
- Toasties and Toast Toppers
- Breakfast Using Dinner’s Leftovers
- Fun Savoury Things
- Cafe Favourites
- Sunday Cook-ups
What Sarah says:
“In my travels, I think I’m asked at every turn, by journalists or at public talks I give, what I eat for breakfast. I think it stumps a great many people how you can eat breakfast without sugar. Which is fair enough. Of all the meals in the day, breakfast is the most laden with crappy white stuff: cheap carbs and sugar. So how do I eat a good breakfast? I switch to a savoury state of mind, I eat veggies, I #JERF, I eat leftovers and I eat for my gut.”