Sarah gives us the ‘simplicious flow’, a modern manifesto that sets out how to buy in bulk, freeze and preserve, and use leftovers with flair. She unashamedly makes scraps sexy again and elevates leftovers to the main attraction.
All 306 recipes are:
- from guilt-free sweet treats to one-pot wonders and abundance bowls brimming with nutrients
- expand our knowledge of age-old kitchen processes and tend to our visceral need to be creative with food.
Drawing on the latest nutrition research and kitchen hacks, this is the ultimate cooking guide for those who want sugar out of their lives and are ready to embrace the life-affirming, health-giving, planet-saving simpliciousness of real food.
- Against-The-Grain Breakfasts
- Abundance Bowls
- Just Like Grandma Used To Make
- Midweek One-Pan Wonders
- A Small Shapter of Show-Stopping Treats
- Ferments and other GUt-Healing Functional Foods.