Well, only you can answer that. Our aim is to simply issue you an invitation to try things out and to see if it does good stuff for you.
But perhaps you’d like to ask yourself:
- Do you get an energy slump in the afternoon?
- Do you need something sweet after lunch or dinner?
- Does your stomach get bloated after eating?
- Are you unable to eat just one piece of cake and walk away?
- Are you “podgy” around the middle, perhaps even slim everywhere else?
- Do you often feel unclear? That you’re not always sharp and on-form?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you have an autoimmune issue and wonder if quitting sugar might make a difference?
If you ticked yes to most of the above and you have a sneaking suspicion that sugar is making you feel baseline–crappy, then you might like to take up the invitation and see if quitting sugar makes you feel better.
If you’re intrigued, and keen to know the facts or do some extra reading on the science of sugar, check out our science page.