After our sell-out batch last year, we’re bringing back our delicious and wildly popular IQS chocolates just in time for Easter!
This season, you can enjoy our super popular Hot Cross Bun-A-Rama bars – made of 96 per cent cacao with spices and vanilla – and try our new Very Berry Easter Egg-y, a rich luxurious cacao and raspberry egg.
Now there’s no need to hide in your house waiting for the Easter frenzy to pass: our goodies are on sale from today and make a perfect sugar-free treat for yourself or gift for your loved ones.
Just like last year, these IQS Easter treats are made in partnership with superstar chocolatiers Coco Chocolate. But unlike last year, you can now buy our goodies online and have them shipped to you, anywhere in Australia. Yay!
A little more about our IQS chocolates:
- They are made from cacao beans that are sun-dried, slow-roasted and ethically sourced from cacao plantations that are Rainforest Alliance certified.
- The chocolate is hand-tempered on marble at 45 degrees instead of machine-based processing to ensure a smooth and creamy texture.
- It’s made locally in Sydney by renowned atelier, Coco Chocolate.
- Coco Chocolate is a proud member of an organic producers association, adhering to their strict guidelines for organic chocolate production.
- The chocolate is vegan and gluten-free.
How to buy your IQS Easter chocolates?
If you’re in Sydney, you can grab either products at Coco Chocolate stores. They have a store in Kirribilli and one in Mosman. Grab more details here.
Or, to purchase online, click the images below to grab an IQS chocolate treat for your friends, family, or yourself this Easter:
Hot Cross Bun-A-Rama bar – $10.50
Very Berry Easter Egg-y – $28.00
A note on shipping: Shipping is a $15 post and packaging flat rate Australia Wide. Coco Chocolate will use Australia Express Post and all goods will be posted in polystyrene boxes with gel packs so will be received perfectly! As some parts of Australia aren’t covered by Express Post, delivery can take 3-5 days. We will do everything possible to ensure the products arrive in perfect condition, but neither IQS or Coco Chocolate are responsible for breakages during transit. Also, because we use Australia Post, using a business delivery address is best.