Looking for a low-sugar, high-fun way to ring in the new year? We’ve got just the thing. These cocktails are tasty, easy to make and – best of all – good for you too!
These recipes come straight from our Holiday Entertaining Guide, which is packed with simple, wholesome and fun recipes to make the festive season that much easier – we’ve taken care of the food and drinks, so you can take care of the fun. Here at I Quit Sugar, we’re not about restrictive diets and boring food, we’re all about enjoying delicious, satisfying food with loved ones. Here are 2 FREE cocktail recipes to try this New Year’s Eve instead of the usual sugar-laden fare.
The name's Bond, James Bond. While the iconic secret service agent usually misses out on the coffee hit, we think it makes the best partner for your classic martini! This cocktail will impress all your guests – and there’s more where that came from.
- 45ml vodka or tequila
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup, mixed with 1/2 teaspoon hot water
- 30ml cold press coffee
- wattleseed, ground, to serve
- Shake all ingredients in a chilled cocktail shaker.
- Double strain into a martini glass. Top with ground wattleseed.
Yule Mule Cocktails
- 6 limes
- 500ml vodka
- Crushed ice
- 1 litre fermented Ginger-ade
- 1 litre soda water
- On the Day: Juice 4 limes and add to the vodka in a jug. Combine the ginger-ade and soda in another jug.
- Cut remaining 2 limes into small wedge-like chunks.
- Half-fill tall glasses with crushed ice and lime wedges. Then pour 1/3 cup of the vodka and lime over the top, then top with ginger-ade mixture. Serve.
Keen for more recipes like this? Check out our Holiday Entertaining Guide Cookbook HERE! And if you’re in need of a hand making your health goals stick and kicking a stubborn sugar addiction to the curb, we’re here to help. If you’ve been having a little trouble keeping that sugar addiction at bay, we’re here to help. We know it can be hard to stick to your health goals – especially when you’re trying to manage it alone. Join us for the 8-Week Program where we’ll be quitting sugar and turning our health dreams into a reality. When you sign up with us, you’ll have access to clear-cut meal plans, community support and exclusive access to our sugar-free content. Here’s what’s on offer:
- 8 weeks of meal plans and shopping lists.
- 90+ member-only recipes.
- Community forums to share your journey.
- Support and guidance from the I Quit Sugar team.
- Exclusive content from our panel of experts.
So, if you’re ready to ditch sugar and the host of maladies that come with it, it’s not too late to join. We’d love to help you get started on your health journey. Sign up HERE today!