It’s time – our ALL-NEW Beat the Bloat Gut-Loving 8-Week Program is about to drop. Keen to get a first look into some of our delicious, healing recipes? We’ve got three FREE recipes to give you a taste of what’s to come.
Are you tired of the discomfort and unpredictability that comes with bloating? We’ve got you covered. Get ready to embark on a journey to digestive wellness with the Beat the Bloat 8-Week Program. This ground-breaking program is designed to target the root causes of bloating and provide lasting relief. As we give you an exclusive sneak peek into this transformative program, get excited to discover three recipes that not only soothe your digestive system but also tantalise your taste buds – yep, it’s possible to do both! Get ready to say goodbye to bloating and hello to a happier, healthier you.
Gut-Loving Green Ginger Smoothie Bowl
With fibre-rich spinach, hydrating cucumber, creamy cashew milk and the healthy fats of avocado and chia seeds, we’re onto a winner here! Plus, you can’t beat the digestive relief of kiwi fruit, with its probiotic enzyme, actinidin, known to soften stool and reduce gas and bloating.
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- Kiwi slices from 1 kiwi
- Pumpkin seeds
- Coconut shavings
- Blend spinach, avocado, cucumber, almond milk, chia seeds, and ginger until creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and add kiwi slices, coconut shavings and pumpkin seeds on top.
Creamy Curried Cauliflower + Carrot Soup
With gut-boosting healthy fats, nourishing vegetable broth and probiotic-rich sourdough that is gentle on the gut, this recipe has everything you need to keep the bloat at bay.
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 small brown onion finely chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove peeled and minced
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, fresh stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 portion Carrot + Cauliflower Puree
- 250 ml vegetable broth
- 125 ml coconut cream, full-fat
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds to garnish
- 2 slice sourdough bread to serve
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the garlic, parsley and garam masala.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add the Carrot & Cauliflower Puree, vegetable stock and coconut cream. Stir to combine well and then bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
- Divide the soup between two bowls.
- Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve each with a slice of sourdough bread for dipping deliciousness.
Soothing Marshmallow Root Gut Healing Tea
We’ll be sharing a range of homemade tea brew recipes for you to have on hand – not only are they soothing, they’re also loaded with healing ingredients for your gut, immunity and hormones. Marshmallow root tea is known for its mucilaginous properties – big word, we know, but all that means is that it’s known to help soothe and protect the digestive tract.
- 1 tablespoon dried marshmallow root
- 1 teaspoon dried chamomile flowers
- 1 teaspoon dried peppermint leaves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger (optional)
- 4 cups filtered water
- Lemon (optional, for taste)
- In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of filtered water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat to low, and add the dried marshmallow root, chamomile flowers, peppermint leaves, fennel seeds, and grated ginger (if using).
- Let the herbs simmer gently for about 10-15 minutes. You want the water to become infused with the herbal goodness.
- After simmering, remove the saucepan from heat and strain the tea into your teapot. If you’ve got a teapot with an inbuilt strainer, even better – this will allow the tea to continue to steep.
- If desired, add a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Allow the tea to cool slightly before drinking. (Yep, we’ve been guilty of taking a sip a little too hastily… ouch!)
Keen for more delicious recipes? We’ve got a delicious homemade sourdough recipe waiting for you, along with a host of tasty snacks, soothing soups for those of you undertaking the winter program and smoothie bowls for the summer team on this all-new program. Join us and we’ll help you change the way you look at food – and that doesn’t mean you have to follow restrictive diets or miss out on your favourite foods; we believe you can still enjoy delicious food without jeopardising your health. We know it can be hard to stick to your health goals – especially when you’re trying to manage it alone. When you sign up with us, you’ll have access to clear-cut meal plans, community support and exclusive access to our sugar-free content. Here’s what’s on offer:
- 8 weeks of gut-boosting meal plans and shopping lists.
- Delicious broths, teas, smoothie bowls and nourishing soups.
- Community forums to share your journey.
- Support and guidance from the I Quit Sugar team.
- Exclusive content from our panel of experts.
- Exercises for gut health.
So, if you’re ready to put your gut first, it’s not too late to join. We’d love to help you get started on your health journey. Sign up HERE today!