Curious to see what you’ll be eating in our latest 8-Week Program? We’re here to give you a little taste of what’s to come with 3 delicious, gut-boosting recipes guaranteed to help you combat those sugar cravings and turn your health goals into a reality. Let’s dive in!
Launching into the new year with a burst of vitality and wellness, our upcoming 8-Week Program features a stellar line-up of experts ready to guide you on a transformative journey. From the wisdom of naturopath Tahlia Swartz and the nutritional insights of Sydney Greene to the culinary prowess of chef Sarah Glover and the serene yoga practices with Kelly Corbishley, this program is a holistic approach to healthy living that you won't want to miss.
We understand that embarking on a wellness journey requires more than just a restrictive diet; it's about cultivating a lifestyle that nourishes both body and mind. This January, our program introduces a series of exciting Sunday cook-ups with exclusive recipes from Chef Sarah Glover, ensuring your meals are not only health-forward but also a celebration of flavour and culinary adventure. As we kickstart the year, our commitment to your well-being encompasses a bouquet of all-new recipes designed to infuse your journey with nourishment, excitement, and a touch of joy. Anticipate a culinary exploration featuring nourishing and delicious meals, gut-boosting ingredients, mood-enhancing exercises, and stress-relieving yoga flows. Our community and expert support ensure you're not alone on this transformative path.
At I Quit Sugar, we believe in the power of real, whole foods, and our recipes reflect a celebration of vibrant produce and bold flavours. We're not about deprivation; we're about enjoying the journey of creating health-forward meals that are as delicious as they are nutritious. Join us in January for a program crafted to make healthy living an exploration of joy, a commitment to redefine your relationship with food, and an invitation to shape a future filled with vitality.
The January edition of the 8-Week Program isn't just a resolution; it's a joyful commitment to making health a fun and sustainable part of your life. Take a sneak peek into three of the delectable, all-new recipes that await you in the upcoming program and get a little insight into what a typical lunch on the program might look like.
Creamy Polenta with Roast Veggie Salad
We pair creamy polenta with crisp veggies in this delicious bowl that is so easy to whip up.
- 375 ml vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 cup polenta, instant
- 50 g Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 2 tsp thyme, dried
- 250 g eggplant chopped into 3cm cubes
- 1 small yellow capsicum cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 small zucchini halved, thickly sliced
- 1 small red onion cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olives
- 2 medium garlic clove minced
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 30 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch sea salt to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 cup basil, fresh
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, raw, unsalted toasted
- Grease and line a shallow square (20 x 10cm) baking dish with baking paper, allowing it to overhang the edges by at least 2cm.
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 200 C, 400 F or Gas Mark 6.
- Toss Eggplant, capsicum, zucchini, onion and garlic in oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, place in a large baking dish. Cook for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make polenta: bring stock to the boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Gradually add polenta, stirring constantly. It will absorb the stock fast, so keep stirring. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until really thick.
- Stir in the Parmesan and the thyme. Remove baking dish from oven when ready and sprinkle vegetables with basil leaves and pine nuts.
- Divide polenta and salad between two bowls.
Spaghetti with Beef Ragu
This classic pasta dish is packed with all the essentials, from aromatic basil to creamy Parmesan!
- 120 g wholewheat spaghetti
- 1 large carrot shredded
- 2 portion leftover Slow Cooker Beef Ragu
- defrosted and heated through
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup basil, fresh roughly chopped
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, flaked
- Bring a medium pot of water to the boil. Add a pinch of salt. Add the spaghetti and cook according to packet directions. In the final minute add the shredded carrot. Drain.
- Place the same pot back over a medium heat. Add the Slow Cooked Beef Ragu and cook stirring for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the spaghetti, carrot and spinach to the pot and stir it through the ragu to coat well.
- Divide the ragu pasta between two bowl – you’ll enjoy one now and save the other for tomorrow as we’re all about meal-prepping for convenience here on the program! Top with basil and flaked Parmesan cheese. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
Spiced Swede + Cannellini Bean Soup
Swede and cannellini beans make the perfect pairing for when soup season arrives. Serve with slices of buttery sourdough to up the stakes!
- 15 g unsalted butter
- 1 small brown onion finely diced
- 1 medium garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 350 g swede (approx. 1 medium), chopped into 2cm chunks
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 400 g cannellini beans, tinned drained and rinsed
- 60 ml full-fat cream
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup coriander, fresh roughly chopped
- 2 slice sourdough bread toasted and buttered to serve
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Add swede, stock and beans. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes, until swede is are tender.
- Remove from heat. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth. Alternatively, wait for the soup to cool and puree in batches in a blender or food processor. Stir through the cream and season to taste with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Divide between a bowl and a lunchbox for tomorrow. Sprinkle with coriander and serve with one piece of buttered sourdough bread.
- Wrap the other piece of sourdough for lunch tomorrow.
Sounds good, right? Join us for the 8-Week Program and we’ll help you change the way you look at food – and that doesn’t mean you have to follow restrictive diets or miss out on your favourite foods; we believe you can still enjoy delicious food without jeopardising your health. With celebrity chef Sarah Glover on our panel of experts, you’ll have an array of fun recipes at your fingertips, along with our own exclusive armoury of simple, tasty and healthy recipes for everything from daily meals to impressive entertaining. We know it can be hard to stick to your health goals – especially when you’re trying to manage it alone. When you sign up with us, you’ll have access to clear-cut meal plans, community support and exclusive access to our sugar-free content. Here’s what’s on offer:
- 8 weeks of meal plans and shopping lists.
- 90+ member-only recipes.
- Community forums to share your journey.
- Support and guidance from the I Quit Sugar team.
- Exclusive content from our panel of experts.
So, if you’re ready to ditch sugar and the host of maladies that come with it, it’s not too late to join. We’d love to help you get started on your health journey. Sign up HERE today!