We won’t make you scroll through page after page to find the answer – clickbait isn’t our thing. The secret? Embracing the art and skill of cooking. Here’s how you can make eating whole, REAL food exciting and easy.
In our upcoming cycle of the 8-Week Program, members will have access to a range of delicious new meals, from our Kale + Cauliflower Curry Puffs and Grilled Portobello Burgers to our Beef Ragu Spaghetti and Spiced Swede + Cannellini Bean Soup, there’s no shortage of flavour-packed food. Why? Because we believe, through cooking, we gain empowerment and mindfulness, naturally eliminating processed foods and the additives often pushed by major food corporations. Notably, this culinary journey also slashes a significant portion of added sugars from your diet – an intentional bonus.
For those pondering the best way to master the culinary arts, a bit of sales talk is in order. The go-to recommendation is to embark on the I Quit Sugar 8-Week Program – it doesn’t have to be complicated Masterchef-level stuff with angry chefs breathing down your neck. No, our program is the complete opposite. We’re embracing the meditative beauty of cooking, from finding fresh produce to exploring your favourite spice combinations – we’re here to show you how fun and simple cooking good, delicious food can be.
Feedback from our past programs echoes the sentiment of newfound inspiration, joy in exploring new recipes, and a shift towards time-efficient cooking. Our members enjoy the program's role in providing tools for long-term success without the need for meticulous weighing, measuring, or counting of points and calories.
“The weekly meal plans and the shopping lists make quitting sugar much easier than if you were to try to go at it on your own,” says past IQS member, Sam Tomlinson. “I don't know about others but I'm not a great meal planner at all and totally would have failed without those. They kind of help you create good habits without you even realising.”
The 8-Week Program extends beyond being a mere "diet." It instills sustainable practices, leading to financial savings, reduced food waste, and a refrigerator stocked with wholesome ingredients. The enthusiasm doesn't end there. With participants expressing love for the program and some even repeating it, the upcoming round of the I Quit Sugar 8-Week Program is now open for registrations, so don’t hesitate to join us for our January program.
From its inception, the 8-Week Program has been meticulously crafted to simplify and economise cooking. Utilising one pan for most meals, incorporating budget-friendly ingredients and embracing energy-efficient practices, the program strives to make cooking easy and accessible. And that doesn’t mean boring meals! We’ve got one pan lasagnes, delicious soups, curries and tray bakes that would rival Nigella’s!
Key principles, such as Sunday cook-ups reminiscent of old-fashioned family traditions, freezing leftovers for convenient future meals, simplicity in recipes with most weekday meals taking under 35 minutes, and the use of standard kitchen tools, ensure that participants can seamlessly integrate cooking into their lifestyles without unnecessary complexity or exotic ingredients. The focus remains on crafting healthy, wholesome meals using readily available seasonal produce.
- Concept: Revive the tradition of cooking in abundance on Sundays.
- Benefits: Preparing substantial batches of nutritious meals on Sundays saves time and minimises hassle throughout the week. This is especially beneficial for making eating well easy on those busy days where cooking is the last thing you want to think about!
- Concept: Stock up the freezer with prepared meals.
- Benefits: Leftovers are frozen in single servings for convenient use. Freezing ensures energy efficiency and preserves nutrient content (explained in detail during the program).
Simplicity in Recipes:
- Concept: Keep recipes straightforward and time-efficient.
- Benefits: Most weekday meals in the program take less than 35 minutes to prepare.
No Fancy Kitchen Tools:
- Concept: Utilise standard kitchen tools already available in most households (you won't find any strange appliances here!).
- Benefits: No need for additional cooking utensils; recipes are designed to be prepared with common kitchen tools.
No Crazy Ingredients:
- Concept: Prioritise recipes with easily accessible, seasonal produce.
- Benefits: Avoid the need for obscure or specialty ingredients, focusing on creating healthy, wholesome meals with readily available items.
These principles collectively contribute to making the I Quit Sugar 8-Week Program an approachable and practical guide to cooking, emphasising efficiency, affordability, and the use of everyday kitchen resources.
The next step is simply to sign up! We’ve put in the hard yards so you can enjoy the benefits of an extensive, wholistic program that covers everything from learning how to manage nutrition and mental health to social situations.
When you join us for the 8-Week Program you’ll have exclusive access to expert guidance, nutritional planning and support every step of the way. Take a peek at what’s on offer:
- 8 weeks of meal plans and shopping lists.
- A range of exclusive recipes, including sugar-free desserts, snacks and all the old favourites.
- Community forums to share and discuss your experience.
- Expert support to guide you through each week – from world-renowned chef Sarah Glover to yoga teachers, nutritionists and naturopaths.
Sounds good, right? If you’re ready to transform your life, it’s time to get started with the 8-Week Program. JOIN NOW!