Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
- 1 medium Spanish onion, finely diced
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 medium carrot, finely diced
- 1 medium zucchini, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/2 bunch coriander, well chopped
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Himalayan pink salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook onions in a large frying plan on medium heat till soft (approximately 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into manageable pieces and then, using the large side of the grater, grate the cauliflower to resemble rice-size granules. You can also use a food processor to mill it into shape.
Add cauliflower, carrot, zucchini, garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper and tamari to the onions in the frying pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the carrot is just soft.
Add lemon juice, coriander, coconut cream and season with salt and pepper. For best results serve immediately with a good drizzle of olive oil.