These overnight oats will take your breakfast game to the next level. They're delicious, nutritious and easy to make.
This recipe is from our NEW Budget Family Meals cookbook, which has over 40 exciting, affordable and nutritious recipes you and the whole family will enjoy. Get your copy HERE.
Apple Crumble Overnight Oats
- Overnight Oats
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 4 cups (1 litre) Milk (we used Almond Milk)
- 2 Apples, diced
- 2 tsp Flax Seeds
- 4 tsp Sweetener of Choice (we used Honey, substitute if vegan)
- ¼ cup (65ml) Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of Choice (we used Coconut Sugar)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- To make overnight oats: combine rolled oats, milk, apples, flax seeds and sweetener in a bowl. Divide between four jars or containers. Seal and leave to set in fridge overnight.
- To make crumble: melt coconut oil in a frying pan. Add coconut, oats, walnuts, sweetener and cinnamon. Stir until lightly browned, approximately 2-4 minutes. Seal in an airtight container.
- Upon serving top overnight oats with crumble.